So I had another appointment and I have increased in dilation I'm almost 3cm now and still 50% effaced but his head is sitting way lower. I also had a featal fibronectin test, basically a test that says if I could go into labor in the next few weeks or so... It came back negative so I got to stay on home bed rest and not be admitted back into the hospital.
My bed rest is a bit more strict now I can still get up to go to the bathroom but thats it now... I'm okay with this but I might start going crazy in another 3 weeks haha
Monday I have another appointment... so fingers crossed for no further change, I so don't want to be on hospital bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy...
My bed rest is a bit more strict now I can still get up to go to the bathroom but thats it now... I'm okay with this but I might start going crazy in another 3 weeks haha
Monday I have another appointment... so fingers crossed for no further change, I so don't want to be on hospital bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.