08 October 2011

Friends family and love...

I love it when you start to see the people who are really there for you!
My dad calls me a ton more than he ever has :)

My mom took the 16+ drive to just help take care of me :)
Takes a huge lode off my husband and keeps him from working full time and taking care of me full time!

Also one of my best friends Megan came to visit me, just to hang out! She is wonderful! My mom has been a blessing!
Another one of my besties Heather came to help out with my shower!
Quite a few of my friends have come out of the woodwork to bring food or just hang out on the afternoons I was alone...

I feel quite blessed, though at the same time there have been those who have disappeared from my life... Some that I really thought would be the first ones to be around. Its really upsetting, though I try to just let things pass by but it hurts :(

Well on baby watch I'm still on bed rest he still looks and sounds great! I'm now 35 weeks and don't have to go to the hospital with a NICU anymore... though dose not mean he would not have to get transferred but his chances of it are greatly lowered so I'm happy about that! At his last appointment he was 6lbs 1oz!

6 days left of bed rest... this is like the end of a deployment... the time has sloooowed wayyyy down haha I need to go back to taking this one day at a time and not looking at it as one more week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.