Today is bitter sweet, I'm excited to give Eli's (the baby I watch) mom the V-day gift I made for her!
But I also know today is my last day with him :(
Its been 4 weeks with him and I've really enjoyed all the time I've had with him, makes me want my own even more!
Having him around has been less painful I've honestly kept my mind off my own infertility and have just had fun and stayed busy :)
I'll be sad not having him around anymore but it will be nice to sleep in again haha!
But I do know more than anything that I want to get certified in home childcare, and watch one or two babies.
If I knew I could do that full time I would go ahead and convert our spare bedroom into a nursery and get more toys!
I just need to start the steps!
I guess that will be my next step, maybe even set up a mommy's day out for mom's of deployed members where once a week I'll take a baby for a day at no charge.
so I can give back and make all at the same time! :)
I hope I can get going with this! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.