09 February 2011

5 months later

And still no baby and still no baby on the way.
I've now been off birth control for 14 months, and have had 2 never ending cycles haha (89 days 0.o)

Now starting a new chapter, we are going threw fertility treatments haha!

I know God has a plan for me and maybe its to learn that nothing comes when you want it but only when He sees the time is right!

I pray for the heath of my future child weather its from me or someone else.

I pray that I'm on the path to being a good mother and wife, I love the life I have!

I would love to be more profound but I just have nothing great to say, I just speak my mind

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.