30 March 2014

Holden is 6 months!

Holden,
Today you turn 6 months old!
In just 6 short months you took our family to new heights, I could never understood how much love I could hold in my heart without you!
You have become another light in my life, my second perfect beautiful baby boy!
I've watched you these last 6 months and you amaze me everyday! You have started to show me your little personalty your determination and willingness to prove yourself to the world, you are not second best, You are just the second in line.
I can just see you going places and everyone will know you are there.
You are your fathers child and will never be told what you can not do that's for sure!

You are Mommy's sweet boy, and my love for you goes beyond words! It's hard to believe you have only been here 6 months because your presents just fit into our lives so easily, it's like you filled a hole I did not even know was missing!

I love you so much, to the moon and back!

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.